Anyways, the ritual is I meet up online at 10PM Eastern / 7PM Pacific time with a good friend of mine, Dan Gilkerson, and discuss "stuff". Mostly we chat about side projects we are working on, but it can range widely depending on what we've been involving ourselves with and who else is on the call. How do I lay out what this "stuff" is. A list would probably work best.
- Helpful patterns to use in meteor.js.
- What's a good name for our latest project idea (namecheckr is a fantastic tool to check name availability for this).
- Here's an idea similar to one we've had, and look someone has built a project around it.
- What's the latest thing Dan has learned in his latest hobby.
- What Kickstarter has peaked our interest lately.
- What's the next thing for XYZ side project we are tackling.
- ... A plethora of other things