Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Evolution

Haven't really posted anything here in quite a while. Life has a way of sweeping by me, and that's how I've felt for a bit here. For whatever reason, just haven't had the time or energy to post... but we're trying to change that. I keep hoping for the 34 hour day to happen. I'll stop holding my breath, and start to use my lunch hour for more than eating lunch.

This has by large been sparked by my team at work choosing to read through Seven Languages in Seven Weeks by Bruce A. Tate. I feel extremely fortunate to work with a super smart group a guys that are eager to learn and extend themselves by reading a book like this. In short... to evolve. Evolving is something that's been occurring in several of life's corners for me this year... something that can feel like a hammer on one day and like an intoxicating Long Island Iced Tea on others. Point being, to continue to evolve. And that is what I hope and am sure that reading Tate's book will do for me.

As such, I hope to convey some of my thoughts and insights on the languages we go through. No doubt, it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment